Crux Intelligence has been recognized as a NLQ Vendor, democratizing data-driven decision making, in the Gartner Market Guide for Augmented Analytics 2022. We are proud to be included in this latest release, as in editions past.
According to the Gartner report, “Augmented analytics refers to the use of low-code/no-code tools, often leveraging AI and ML, to automate tasks performed during the analytics workflow and augment the user experience.” The report further states “Augmented analytics capabilities also allow multiple user personas to discover insights that could have otherwise gone unnoticed in existing data, and help them explore wider data sources, all while minimizing human biases and accelerating time to insight. Augmented analytics uncovers the insights needed to make timely and informed decisions, achieving the long-desired goal of enabling “decision support” at scale.” (1)
Data storytelling and automated insights are the most differentiated Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. We believe this recognition continues our momentum fostered by our recent NLP patent grant, reflecting our commitment to accelerating growth for enterprises by building an intuitive AI platform that empowers businesses to make faster, more informed decisions, anywhere, anytime.
Strategic Planning Assumptions (1)
- By 2024, over 50% of the leading cloud providers will address vertical business use cases by deploying composable industry clouds.
- By 2025, augmented consumerization functionality will drive adoption of analytics and business intelligence (ABI) capabilities beyond 50% for the first time, influencing more business processes and decisions.
- By 2025, data stories will be the most widespread way of consuming analytics, and 75% of stories will be automatically generated using augmented analytics techniques.
- By 2025, context-driven analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) models will replace 60% of existing models built on traditional data.
- By 2026, 50% of organizations will have to evaluate analytics and business intelligence and DSML platforms as a single platform due to market convergence.
Read more about Augmented Analytics from Gartner here.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
(1) Gartner, “Market Guide for Augmented Analytics,” David Pidsley, 11 October 2022