Many companies are opening their door for natural language processing jobs in 2021
Data is very important for many business operations. Unfortunately, more than 80% of the important data is either in unstructured form or is inaccessible to analysis. Therefore, the technology sphere has brought Natural language processing (NLP) into the picture. Natural language processing is a sub-technology of artificial intelligence that provides business organizations the leniency to get their hands on reliable data. With its amazing features, NLP helps enterprises understand the text and take valuable business decisions. However, business organizations need NLP professionals who can deal with NLP tools effectively. Therefore, many companies are opening their door for natural language processing jobs in 2021. Analytics Insight has listed the top natural language processing jobs that spirants should apply for today.
NLP, Data Scientist Roles at Crux Intelligence
(a Fractal Analytics Company)
Location(s): Mumbai, Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities: The candidate will be part of a high-impact team that is building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for Crux intelligence. He/she should build text/voice-based search engine and question answering system for Crux intelligence. They will utilize the latest techniques in AI, ML, and NLU. The candidate should build topic analysis, text classification, and be well aware of named entity recognition methods for unstructured and semi-structured data. He/she should perform text mining, generate test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields is mandatory.
- The candidate should possess at least 2-0years of working experience in ML or NLP fields.
- He/she should have in-depth knowledge of various natural language processing/understanding domains such as entity extraction, speech recognition, topic modeling, parsing, question answering, etc.
- Experience in text mining is also needed.
- Experience in applied statistics including sampling approaches, modeling, and data mining techniques is much expected.
Apply here for the job.